Island Girl - Made in the Philippines
Stella Capiz ChokerRegular price $49.00 CAD
Abstract like a work of contemporary art while minimalist enough to complement a casual look, our Stella Choker makes a bold statement. It is modern Filipiniana for everyday wear. Layer on top of a t-shirt dress or a blazer and you’re good to go!
Inspired by the bountiful islands of the Philippines, our Stella Choker is made with natural materials sourced sustainably from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment. Skilled artisans shape, polish, and laminate the capiz shell to create our Stella Choker's unique teardrop shape.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Made of genuine, sustainably sourced Capiz Shell
- Metal backings are brass and nickel-free.
- Lightweight design for all-day comfort.
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic shells are delicate. Avoid exposure to excessive heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See details
- Read our full Shipping Policy