Arete Filipino Jewelry - Made in the Philippines
Raffia Cuadrado Studs With Mother Of PearlRegular price $52.00 CAD
Whether it’s a jeans-and-a-tshirt sorta day or a black dress situation, these will be your go-tos. The Fauna Cuadrados were carefully handcrafted by women artisans to capture the soul of the Philippine islands. You’ll love how each pair tells the story of the motherland - raffia leaves swaying as ocean waves fall onto seashells on the beach. These are sure to bring out all the brown joy.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass backings with secure lock backs
- Made of Philippine raffia leaf threads in resin and natural mother of pearl shell, locally sourced to support traditional crafts
- 1.5 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece. The mother of pearl shell is irregularly shaped.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See details
- Read our full Shipping Policy