For the maximalist who believes “more is more”, our beloved Estela Pearl Drop Earrings are now available with 6 Rositas! They’re a reminder of the opulent beauty of the Philippines—freshwater pearls and “bouquets of gold”—to wear as you please.
Because each piece is crafted in gold filigree (not engraved), it can take 2 to 3 days to craft a pair of earrings.
You can also look at the Pearl Drop Earrings for a similar piece
The artistry of gold filigree craftsmanship has been practiced by native plateros for centuries. The platero begins by melting blocks of gold or silver, repeatedly hammering and cooling them until they become fine and delicate threads. The threads are carefully shaped by hand into "kalado" or lace-like patterns inspired by nature. To craft more intricate pieces, the platero individually welds small drops together to form beautiful heirlooms.
- Handcrafted by Filipino artisans in Ilocos using the rare art of gold filigree, a pre-Hispanic indigenous technique
- Available in Pure silver dipped in 24-karat gold or Pure Silver
- Fresh Water Pearls from Halu Island
- Authentic pearls have natural imperfections which add to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Intended as heirloom pieces, colours will tarnish over time to develop a more antique look
- For better preservation, reduce exposure to sweat and perfume and store within an air tight container